LOOK OVER HERE!
Works like a charm every single time.
Now we’ve got your attention – we are seeking a Production Lead, and if you’re reading this, chances are that you’re looking for a job in content production. How handy!
Don’t worry – we’re not going to launch into a 40 point list of requirements involving 25 years of experience, knowledge of Australian politics, and the ability to work at 3AM on Saturday. First, we’d actually like to convince you to work here. There’s no point checking if you fit the bill for us if we don’t fit the bill for you!
So, who are we?
In a nutshell, we’re a social media agency.
Born in 2016 with a team number you could fit on half a hand, we’re now a 35+ strong family of creators, analysts, specialists, enthusiasts, deep-thinkers, boundary-pushers and list-makers (see what I did there?). Oh, and of course, content creators!
Our mission is to help build brands we believe in and have fun while we’re doing it! That’s why we’ve won quite a few awards, not just for our work, but also for our workplace, such as the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’.
You can see more of what we’re about on our website – spinbrands.com and see our smiling faces on the ‘About Us’ page.
Less about us, more about you.
We’re on the hunt for a Production Lead to join and lead our rapidly expanding Production Pod. As a social agency, no day is the same. You’ve probably read ‘fast-paced’ a lot on these job boards, but we’re about to say it again: it’s a fast-paced environment, but that also means faster learnings, more experiences and quicker development. We genuinely want to help you progress as much as you want to.
We can truly say no day will be the same as a Production Lead at Spin: from running shoots in exciting locations, overseeing content created by the team for a variety of clients, browsing TikTok for inspiration, creating storyboards for adverts, through to playing a key role in the upskilling and progression of our team. The job role is unbelievably diverse and we can promise you’ll never be twiddling your thumbs!
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Continue to develop the Spin production offering, leading the way in social first video.
- Lead the team to ensure we are at the forefront of trends and new technology developments
- Drive continuous development within the team across shooting, lighting & styling
- Create social first, diverse content for clients across multiple industries that will be used for marketing purposes across relevant social channels: TikTok, Paid Advertising and Instagram.
- Full photography shoot planning & art direction on the day of shoots
- Lead internal brainstorms for development in shooting styles
- Manage a team of 3 creators & 1 video editor, ensuring regular check ins, personal development, 1-2-1s & appraisals.
- Ideate & develop campaign creative across multiple clients
- Assist with ideation through brainstorms across multiple clients
- Help manage Spin’s TikTok account and create content for the agency.
- Ideate & Collaborate on new business pitches
- Ensuring constant collaboration with the sales team to ensure team is working at full capacity, and production is looking profitable for the upcoming months
- Quality Controlling all production output – identifying improvements within creative + elevating work to drive the team forward
- Identifying issues within the team, and using a solution focused approach to solve them accordingly
- Managing creative budgets and forecasting pricing calculators
Here’s what we need from you…
- 3+ years’ experience in social media content creation for platforms such as TikTok, Instagram and Paid Advertising
- A creative mindset with the ability to apply that creativity to social media marketing.
- An avid TikTok user.
- Experience with video (filming through mobile): content creation across YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Strong video-editing skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- A genuine interest in the industry with a curiosity to learn and develop.
- A strong understanding of both organic and paid social, as well as an understanding of the wider marketing world.
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative, with the ability to foresee problems and find solutions before they become major issues.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a pro at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Start Date:
- Salary: £35,000 – £46,000 plus bonus
- Hours: 38 hours, 5 days a week (Mon-Fri).
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time.
- Location: Borough, London (hybrid working – minimum 2 days in the office).
- A chance to play a part and make a difference in a young, rapidly developing agency whilst building your career.
- A generous quarterly performance incentive scheme to reward high performers and team players.
- We have a flexi and hybrid working policy, where you can WFH up to 3 days a week and also have the ability to amend your hours to best suit your schedule.
- A remote working policy, meaning you’re able to work remotely (abroad or otherwise) for 1 month per year.
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy more through our incentive scheme.
- Access to Spill Chat – a mental health support app with real-life therapists to make sure you feel supported, check it out at chat!
- 4PM finishes every Friday (did someone say drinks?)
- Lots of pub trips, monthly socials and an annual team trip!