In a nutshell, we’re a social media agency.
Born in 2016 with a team number you could fit on half a hand, we’re now a 40+ strong family of creators, analysts, specialists, enthusiasts, deep-thinkers, boundary-pushers and list-makers (see what I did there?).
Our mission is to help build brands we believe in and have fun while we’re doing it! That’s why we’ve won quite a few awards, not just for our work, but also for our workplace, such as the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’.
We work with a wide range of clients. And we really do mean a wide range. Sportswear, home security, dairy alternatives, fantasy football, exercise bikes, tech, and even sex toys are just a few industries we are involved in.
You can see more of what we’re about on our website – spinbrands.com and see our smiling faces on the ‘About Us’ page
Less about us, more about you.
We’re on the hunt for a Client Servicing Director to join our rapidly expanding team. As a social agency, no day is the same. You’ve probably read ‘fast-paced’ on a lot of job boards, and we’re about to say it again: it’s a fast-paced environment, but that also means faster learnings, more experiences and quicker development.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Client Services Director to lead our delivery teams and ensure the successful retention and growth of our key client relationships. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of handling business & people operations, building strong client relationships and developing strategic plans to drive business growth. This role is based at a social media marketing agency and requires experience within the industry.
Here’s what you’ll be doing as our new Client Servicing Director…
- Overseeing our three core departments from an operational standpoint – Social, Performance & Creative.
- You’ll be responsible for Delivery of the product, which covers everything from team, people, process through to client involvement.
- Leading and managing the client services team to ensure exceptional service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Developing and executing strategic account plans that maximise client growth, revenue, and retention.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including creative, strategy, and analytics, to develop and implement effective client solutions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, serving as their primary point of contact for all aspects of the account.
- Identifying opportunities for new business growth within existing client accounts and driving new business development efforts.
- Managing the financial performance of assigned accounts, including revenue forecasting, budget management, and profitability analysis.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the team, coaching and mentoring team members to achieve their full potential.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and sharing knowledge with the team.
Here’s what we need from you…
- Proven experience in a client services leadership role within a marketing agency or similar industry.
- Strong experience developing and executing strategic account plans to drive revenue growth and retention.
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships, and retaining and growing key accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, providing leadership and guidance as needed.
- Strong financial acumen, with experience managing budgets and analysing account
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team, fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous learning.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Will be disclosed upon interview
- Time: 40 hours, 5 days a week (Mon-Fri)
- Location: Borough, London (hybrid – 2 days in the office per week)
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
- A chance to play a part and make a difference in a young, rapidly developing agency whilst building your career.
- We celebrate your achievements with a quarterly bonus scheme… you perform well, we pay out!
- We have a flexi-working policy, where you are free to WFH without prior approval.
- A remote working policy, meaning you’re able to work remotely (abroad or otherwise) for 1 month per year.
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy more through our incentive scheme.
- Access to Spill Chat – a mental health support app with real-life therapists to make sure you feel supported, check it out at spill.chat!
- 4PM finishes every Friday.
- Lots of team outings, monthly socials and an annual team trip!